Thank you for taking the time to check out my little webpage!
Keeping physically active is something my mother instilled in me from a young age. I grew up trying every sport out there from tennis, soccer, and ice-skating to swimming, horseback riding, even basketball for a summer. Gymnastics and dance were/are my two loves. They shaped me into the instructor I am today and cracked open the door into the group fitness world. I was incredibly lucky to begin my teaching journey at the world renowned Canyon Ranch Health Resort in Tucson, AZ where I am originally from. The move to NYC briefly took me away from teaching, but I always knew I'd find my way back. Nowadays, Vinyasa Yoga and Pound-Rockout Workout™ are my sources of motivation for myself and others to re-connect with the body, breath and mind and to move to the beat of your own drum!
- 200hr Yoga Training from Kula Yoga Project
- ACE Group Fitness Instructor
- AFAA Group Fitness Instructor
- POUND® Master Pro
- Anatomy Studies For Yoga Teachers: Advanced Teacher Training Certification in Musculoskeletal Anatomy Injury Awareness & Prevention, Biomechanics & Kinesiology (108 hrs)
- Yoga Medicine: 85 of 300hrs completed: Hip: Anatomy, Dysfunction, and Treatment (60hrs); Sequencing (25hrs)
- AntiGravity® Fundamentals 1 & 2
- AntiGravity® Airbarre
- Pilates Academy International: All Populations Mat I
- Pilates Academy International: Anatomy, Biomechanics, & Posture Analysis
- Schwinn® Cycling MPower
- XPERT Pole Fitness Level .5